2018 October - DEMO Public Build is here!
Some changes are already mentioned in the previous devlogs. But we’ll write it again as patch notes :
- Quality of Life : Navigate through all the UIs with your controller’s directionals or your keyboard’s WASD.
- Quality of Life : Picked the wrong save slot in the main menu? Press controller’s B or keyboard’s BACKSPACE to pick another one.
- Quests : There are only 4 tomb quests, so you don’t get overwhelmed.
- Area : For this free, early access version, the final area is currently blocked since it’s still unfinished.
- Combat : Melee weapons and ranged weapons has separate buttons. No need to switch between them.
- Combat : AIR DODGE, for more mobility and evasive options.
- Combat : Powered Bow no longer shoots penetrating arrows, but it has another effect if you level it up.
- Combat : Your ghost can now attack without waiting for you to press the button.
- Combat : Primal magic will ALWAYS charge your melee weapons with lightning and your ranged weapons with wind.
- Combat : Elemental magic will ALWAYS charge your melee weapons with fire and your ranged weapons with ice.
- Combat : A few bosses have changed its attacking methods. Be careful.
- New Content : More NPCs. They came to Dokia with their own agendas and may offer free items or new quests, or have their companions fight you.
- New Content : Voice prompts implemented to some NPCs. Giving you ideas on how they sound like.
This version is the final patch for the free, early access of EURGAVA - Tomb of Senza. The next version is going to be the full release itself, with its date TBA.
Get EURGAVA - Tomb of Senza
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.