EURGAVA - Tomb of Senza
A downloadable game for Windows
Check the prequel : EURGAVA™ - Fight for Haaria
Decades after all the events in EURGAVA™ - Fight for Haaria, everyone in Shartemen face a much bigger problem than raiders or goliaads: A lethal miasma is spreading throughout all realms. Death by dormant magic. It has no cure. People fall ill to it, and eventually die within a year. You know there will be no hope for you if you give in to the sickness. And so you came to the Tomb of Senza, in the mountainous lands of Dokia, to find out how to end the miasma...
Know that you are not the only one involved in this struggle. The Naga Cult is onto you. The Pilgrims cannot help you yet. And the locals are too scattered and wary to stand their ground against all the monstrosities in Dokia. Will you survive?
- A sidescroller beat-em-up where battles are segmented in areas and rounds.
- Start as a foreigner in a land where the locals are wary and suspicious about you.
- As you make your fame and fortune, the people will open up and tell you what to do.
- Some of them may even fight on your side, in their own way. But...
- Remember your sickness. Time is NOT on your side.
- Pay attention to the day count!
- Many weapons to collect and master, each possessing two types of attack style. Have fun!
- Many types of magic charge that can get stronger as you grow with experience.
- Dodge or jump away from enemy attacks!
- Benefits from equippable trinkets and usables.
- Autosave your progress every time you stop at the resting point. Don't worry!
- Talk! You cannot help the locals if you do not know what they need.
- Decisions, decisions... Can't make everyone happy, after all...
- Use your map well. Don't get lost!
RECOMMENDED : Xbox or similiar controller
RECOMMENDED SPECS :
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- i3 2.2 GHz processor or better
- 4 GB RAM
- ATI Radeon HD-Series 4650 or better, Nvidia GeForce 2xx-Series or better
- 300 MB Harddisk Space
- Widescreen resolution (16:9) with 60fps
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v1.0.5 - Keyboard+MouseJun 27, 2019
- v1.0.3 - Indonesian TranslationMay 21, 2019
- Bestiaries and some more additionsApr 24, 2019
- First patch is here: v1.0.1Apr 18, 2019
- A solution for blackscreen problemApr 08, 2019
- April 5th: Full release today!Apr 05, 2019
- 10 DAYS away from FULL RELEASE! Ready your controller!Mar 26, 2019
- 2018 October - DEMO Public Build is here!Oct 03, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.